Import Browsing Data from Mozilla Firefox in to Google Chrome
From this article, you can study “how to import datas and settings from mozilla firefox to google chrome”. Now a days google chrome is a world leading browser. The other famous browser is mozilla firefox. In mozilla fire fox we can store bookmarks,passwords and other settings. Google chrome also providing same facility. So if you are plan to move mozilla firefox to chrome, you can import all settings and bookmark from mozilla to chrome.
After the installation, first opening time google chrome will ask for import settings and bookmarks from other existing browsers. If you are not imported at this time, it wont ask again. If you want to import settings and bookmarks from mozilla to chrome manually, please follow the below steps.
- Click on the right side top settings icon from google chrome.
- From the drop-down menu, Go to bookmarks>Import bookmarks and settings.
- Click on bookmarks and settings. It will open a new window.
- From the new window, select from which browser settings you want to import. Please refer the image below.
- From the above windows, you can select required items.
- Click on import button. It will import selected settings from mozilla firefox in to google chrome.
- After the importing. Restart google chrome browser.